Are you the one who loves shopping online? Of course, Yes. The internet and social media have shaped our lives in the most comfortable and accessible ways we want readily available things.
If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to use the internet and change the game of your business, you’re at the right place, my friend. We can help you shift your offline store or build your new online venture in an instant. We can help you build an e-commerce website for your business. We have the expertise to create your website at the most reasonable ecommerce website development cost in India.
Ecommerce is the new trending online business, and it will flourish in the best ways. Earlier, people were skeptical about shopping online. Eventually, with the trust and loyalty of big marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, etc., people started believing in e-commerce websites.
Hence, if you have an idea of starting an ecommerce business, it’s time to pitch it to the world. Fortunately, we can guide you with your new or old venture in every possible way.website
In this blog, you will learn about ecommerce websites and how we can help you develop actionable e-commerce websites.
What is an Ecommerce Website?
E-commerce websites refer to selling goods and services online. The best examples of ecommerce websites are Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
Ecommerce websites have become the go-to shopping places online and make people’s lives easy and comfortable. Earlier, there was significant friction in the e-commerce market, especially in India, but the pandemic has acted as a boon for the e-commerce territory.
Today the e-commerce market is at the stage of exponential growth. The Indian Ecommerce market is expected to grow to $111.4 billion by 2025, up from $46.2 billion in 2020.
If you plan to set up your ecommerce website, this is the best time to do it, and we are the best people to guide you with scaling your business.
Types of Ecommerce Businesses
The Ecommerce business models can be categorized into four different types. They are:
1. Business to Consumer (B2C)
- B2C refers to Business to Consumer.
- If you have a B2C business, you will sell your products directly to the consumer.
- For example, when you go to a grocery store and buy a product, the grocery store runs a B2C business that sells the product directly to a consumer.
2. Business to Business (B2B)
- B2B refers to Business to Business.
- If you run a B2B business, you will sell your products to another business which will further reach out to the consumer.
- For Example, if you are a shampoo manufacturing company, when you sell your shampoos to supermarkets and other local stores, it is a B2B business model.
3. Consumer to Business (C2B)
- C2B refers to Consumer to Business.
- When a consumer sells some product or service to a business, it refers to a C2B business model.
- For Example, when various freelance experts offer their services to different freelancing websites.
4. Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
- C2C refers to Consumer to Consumer.
- When a consumer sells their product or services to another consumer, it is known as the C2C business model.
- For example, on websites like Olx and Quikr, one consumer buys or sells goods and services to another consumer.
Features of an Ecommerce Website
Here are some of the features of Ecommerce Websites that we incorporate to increase your online growth.
- We believe that an Ecommerce website can only be successful if it’s user-friendly.
- When a consumer uses your website, it must be easy for them to use your website.
- The best way to make your website user-friendly is by choosing simple and bold funds.
- We also incorporate call-to-action buttons for the users to make instant decisions that can help with your sales and conversions.
- We also incorporate a chat where users can easily ask questions to clarify doubts.
- A User-friendly Ecommerce website can go a long way in making your online store successful.
- Security features are significant in your Ecommerce Websites.
- We incorporate advanced security options on your website for the safety and security of your Ecommerce website.
- Since it is an e-commerce website, we take extra care in implementing advanced encryption to secure users’ personal and financial details.
- We follow the recommended security standards and encryption methods to secure your ecommerce website for your consumers.
- Hence, security is the top-most feature that we consider while designing your e-commerce website.
3. Multiple Payment Facilities
- Suppose you go to a store to buy chocolate and are ready to pay through UPI. But, the shopkeeper only accepts cash payments, how will you feel? Frustrated Right?
- Such will.be the situation of your consumers if you don’t provide them multiple payment options on your e-commerce websites.
- With the advent of the internet and technology, banking systems have become digital.
- Today there are multiple payment options available. Hence we include all payment options on your ecommerce platform for maximum conversions.
- You will see that with multiple payment options on your website, more people make purchases, and your conversion rate also increases.
4. Mobile-friendly Option
- Have you seen anyone without a smartphone? No, right?
- Today the world is addicted to the internet and social media; hence, you can find no one without a smartphone.
- Smartphones are available in the hands of school kids to old grandparents.
- Though phones are a security and communication medium for most people, today, people use phones primarily for social media and shopping.
- Hence, we design mobile-friendly e-commerce websites.
- A mobile-friendly website doesn’t mean that your website opens on Google chrome with the same design as on a computer.
- Mobile-friendly websites have adaptable website designs to fill the screens of any device, like a tablet, laptop, or phone.
- We use the elements like a hamburger navigation menu, click-and-call buttons, homepage optimization, etc., to increase the mobile responsiveness of a website.
- A mobile-friendly website will help increase the reach of your business by several times. Hence, we focus on designing a mobile-friendly website for our clients.
5. Easy Navigation
- Suppose a user is using your ecommerce website, and he is confused as he cannot use your website. How will you feel? Devastated right?
- The basic concept of designing a website is to make it easy to navigate for the user.
- Hence, we focus on clarifying basic concepts before designing an e-commerce website.
- We provide easy navigation options to the users visiting your e-commerce website, making it a smooth and easy process.
- We provide navigation menus and call-to-action buttons on the homepage for the user to navigate between your web pages more smoothly.
- We make the user experience the best on your website at an affordable ecommerce website development cost in India.
Benefits of an Ecommerce Website
There are several benefits of having an Ecommerce Website. Here are some of them:
- When you’re running an offline store, only your locality or city people will know about your store.
- However, when you have an e-commerce website for the same store online, you will have people from different parts of the world learning about your products and services.
- It will eventually increase the visibility and reachability of your business.
- When more people view your business online, you will get more orders to grow your business faster.
- It will also impact your sales positively.
- You must wonder; increasing visibility and dreams of global reach can be expensive.
- But the opposite is true.
- Designing an e-commerce website is cheaper than starting your offline store.
- Most people exhaust their life savings for their offline store, but you don’t have to sacrifice much to design an e-commerce website for your business.
- Hence, designing an e-commerce website is a much more affordable option.
- Every entrepreneur who begins a new venture wants to make it big in the industry.
- However, for some businesses, it takes many years, primarily offline businesses.
- Fortunately, e-commerce businesses scale faster than offline businesses because of their ecommerce website.
- An e-commerce website is an ideal ground for digital marketing; hence it increases the business’s visibility.
- You can scale your business quickly if you have an e-commerce website.
- The scalability factor for an e-commerce business with an e-commerce website is higher than any other business.
4. Surplus Revenue
- What is the primary motivation behind starting a business? Passion and Money.
- Money is a crucial factor in why people start businesses.
- Most people know that once businesses click, the revenue is always 4x or more.
- However, it takes a lot of time to generate 4x revenue with offline businesses.
- With an e-commerce business and a fantastic e-commerce website, you can generate exponential growth and revenue in a quick span.
- Also, the investment for designing an ecommerce website is lesser than it is for setting up an offline store.
- Hence, e-commerce websites are an element for surplus revenue with lesser investment.
5. Best Marketing.
- A website is a seed for digital marketing.
- So, when you have an e-commerce website, it is one of the best places to initiate digital marketing.
- You can create content on your e-commerce website or paid-search marketing or SEO incorporation, and many more other strategies to attract maximum consumers to your website.
- E-commerce websites are great places to do digital marketing and grow your business faster.
Cost of making an Ecommerce Website.
The cost of making an Ecommerce Website depends on many factors. Some of them are the type of design you choose and the elements you prefer to add to your website.
Although the basic structure of all e-commerce websites remains, the same, minute changes differ from business to business. We are a genuine agency that provides our Ecommerce Website designing services to our clients at an affordable price.
Here are the approximate price ranges of e-commerce website development in India:
- A Small Ecommerce Website Development Cost in Indiaranges between INR 15,000 to INR 35,000 for a Single Vendor.
- A Medium Ecommerce Website Development Cost in India ranges between INR 40,000 to INR 70,000 for a Single Vendor.
- A Large Ecommerce Website Development Cost in India ranges between INR 80,000 to INR 3,000,00 for a Multi-Vendor business model.
The price range may differ according to your preferences and the type of website.
How can we help you with an Ecommerce Website?
We are digital marketing experts specializing in creating fabulous e-commerce websites for our clients. We have a successful portfolio of designing actionable and successful e-commerce websites for our clients.
We have a team loaded with experience and expertise in making ecommerce websites. We respect our clients; hence we put maximum effort into taking suggestions from our clients.
Our e-commerce website design has helped many businesses flourish quickly with colossal ROI and sales. We contribute to the growth of businesses in every possible way by making the best e-commerce websites for our clients.
E-commerce Websites can help grow your business quickly. Even if you have an offline business, it is ideal to set up an online store to increase your reach and visibility to attract maximum customers. However, the challenge is to find the best website designers as it is very critical. Hence, we are here to solve the issue of designing your website at an affordable ecommerce website development cost in India. So, we can lead you towards growth with your e-commerce venture; you have to trust us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much time does it take to create an Ecommerce Website?
- E-commerce Website Designing can take between four weeks to a few months depending upon the elements and complexity of the website. However, we promise to deliver quickly and consistently as per schedule.
2. How to choose an agency for creating Ecommerce Website?
- The essential thing to consider before choosing an agency for creating your Ecommerce Website is their expertise and experience in the same genre.
3. Do you create Ecommerce Websites for B2B businesses?
- We specialize in creating Ecommerce Websites for all types of businesses, B2C, B2B, C2B, and C2C.